Effective Date: November 17, 2012
The following is a listing and a brief explanation of passive information collection methodologies which we may use from time to time to enhance the services we offer.
A "cookie" is a bit of information that a Web site sends to your Web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences.
"Session" cookies are temporary bits of information that are used to improve navigation, block visitors from providing information where inappropriate (the site "remembers" previous entries of age or country of origin that were outside the specified parameters and blocks subsequent changes), and collect aggregate statistical information on the site. They are erased once you exit your Web browser or otherwise turn off your computer.
"Persistent" cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided, helping to determine what areas of the site you may find most valuable, and customizing the site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. Persistent cookies placed by this site in your computer do not hold Personally Identifiable Information (PII). If you have registered or have otherwise consented to the retention of PII you have provided to this site, then the contents of cookies may be used to identify you to this site, so that the site may provide you personalized services.
You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, please search for "cookie" in the "Help" portion of your browser.
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user's computer). The IP address can be used to diagnose problems with a server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to a site, and administer and improve the site.
"Internet tags" (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor's computer. Tags may be placed both on online advertisements that bring people to the site and on different pages of the site. Such tags indicate how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
"Navigational data" (log files, server logs, and clickstream data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.
4. Use and Sharing of Passive Information. This site may use, combine, and share such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site for your use. We may make full use of all information acquired through this site that is not personally identifiable information (PII). WE WILL NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES COMBINE PASSIVELY COLLECTED INFORMATION WITH YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII).
5. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"). We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (which re refer to as "PII"). PII which we collect may vary depending on the benefits and/or services you select, and may include one or more of the following categories of information: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, occupation, account information, property address and property information.
6. Use And Sharing of PII: General Policy. Except as may be explicitly approved by you, we will use your PII only for the performance of the services or transaction for which it was given. Except as may be explicitly approved by you and as described below, we do not share your PII with others. WE WILL NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES COMBINE PASSIVELY COLLECTED INFORMATION WITH YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII).
7. Sharing of PII: Affiliates. Unless prohibited by law, we may use and share PII within any companies that may legally affiliated with us (such as, for example, any parent, subsidiary, or brother or sister entity) for purposes of providing service and account maintenance, to help us design and improve products and services, and to offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
8. Sharing of PII: Third-Party Service Providers. We may hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf. These third party service providers may include, for example, companies that (i) host, manage, and service our web servers, software and systems, (ii) provide business, data processing, or marketing services, (iii) provide payment processing, fulfillment, and/or shipping services, and (iv) other new services. We make PII accessible to such third parties only to the extent required to render their service, and all such third parties are required to maintain the confidentiality of PII and are prohibited from using PII for any other purpose.
9. Sharing of PII: Purchase or Sale of Businesses. We continually look for ways to improve our business. One such way of improving our business might be to buy or sell a company. If we buy or sell a business, databases containing PII will likely be transferred as part of the sale. If we buy a business, we will honor the requests of that business' former customers regarding their personally identifiable information. If in connection with a sale there will be material changes to the way personally identifiable information is being used, affected consumers will be notified via e-mail and will be given the opportunity to opt-out.
10. Sharing of PII: Legal Process. We reserve the right to share PII with third parties in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, to comply with an inquiry by a government agency or other regulator, or as necessary for other legal purposes.
11. Sharing of PII: Companies Offering Promotions, Products, or Services. In two types of instances, we reserve the right to provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to receive promotions, products or services from third party sponsors. First, only with your permission, we will periodically send to you, via e-mail, offers and promotions from our third party sponsors which we select. In these instances, we do not share your PII with the third party sponsors; we do the mailing for them. Additionally, you will always have the opportunity, with each e-mail, to opt-out of receiving future offers. Second, in other instances, we provide you with the opportunity to receive products and services from specifically identified third parties directly through this site. In these instances, you must explicitly consent to receive each offer. When you explicitly agree to receive offers from specific third parties, your PII is shared with the specific third party to enable them to provide you with the offer you have requested. All information provided to third parties is governed by the Privacy Policies of these third parties. We are not responsible for the information collection practices of these third parties, and you should review the Privacy Policies of these parties before supplying your PII to them.
12. Sharing of PII: Miscellaneous. We reserve the right to share PII with the following additional third parties: property information and related personal information will be shared with the Investor designated for the location of the property.
13. Transfer of PII Outside Your Country of Residence. PII may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of PII outside your country of residence.
14. ECPA Notice. This web site treats email messages and other communications through this site as private. Exceptions are those permitted by law, included under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2711 (the "ECPA"). The ECPA permits our limited ability to intercept and/or disclose electronic messages, including, for example (i) as necessary to operate our system or to protect our rights or property, (ii) upon legal demand (court orders, warrants, subpoenas), or (iii) where we receive information inadvertently which appears to pertain to the commission of a crime. This site is not considered a "secure communications medium" under the ECPA.
15. USA Patriot Act Notice. The federal USA Patriot Act ("USA Patriot Act") provides generally for the operator of a communication host and law enforcement to be able to monitor any content, upon request of the operator. We anticipate fully complying with all our obligations, and availing ourselves of all our rights, under the USA Patriot Act.
16. Other Web Sites, Links, And Advertisers. This web site contains links to other web sites. We reserve this right to have advertisers or other third parties on this site who may also have links on this web site and may link to this site. The privacy practices of advertisers or web sites linked to this site are not covered by this privacy statement, and we is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. Additionally, if you make a purchase from a store or merchant listed on or linked to this site, any information that you give, such as your credit card number and contact information, is provided to those merchants. These merchants have separate privacy and data collection practices, and we have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before signing up with and using them.
17. Security. Information collected by this site is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. We are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store at this site, and you do so at your own risk.
18. Email. If you supply us with your e-mail address on-line you may receive periodic messages from us with information specific to the site and required for the normal functioning of the site as well as for new products or services or upcoming events. If you prefer not to receive periodic email messages, please reply to an email requesting that you be removed from the mailing list.
I Sell Homes, Inc.
865 N SR 434 Ste. 1000
Altamonte Springs, FL.
Contact: Kurt Chana - email: kurt@ISellHomes.com
20. Secure transmission with Digital ID's. I Sell Homes, Inc. ensures the security of all protected data transmitted to and from our site through the use of Digital ID's, in combination with a server-based encryption technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
To verify that the information you are sending to and receiving from HCJB
World Radio is actually from our web site, I Sell Homes, Inc. utilizes a
well-known method of electronic identification called a Digital I.D. A
Digital ID is the electronic equivalent of a driver license, passport, or
business license. It is issued by a trusted third party called a
Certification Authority (or "CA" for short). The CA acts somewhat like a
Passport Office. It takes steps to establish the identity of the people or
organizations to whom it issues Digital ID's. Once the CA has established an
organization's identity, it issues an electronic "certificate" to the
organization, which is then used to enable secure transmission of
The CA used by I Sell Homes, Inc. is VeriSign Inc., located in Mountain View,
California. VeriSign's Digital ID and encryption technologies are widely
used throughout the online retailing industry. Examples of companies using
VeriSign are eToys, Microsoft, IBM, Amazon.com, E*TRADE, Internet Shopping
Network, and many others.
VeriSign's Secure Server Digital ID's allow any web server to implement the
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which is the standard technology for
secure, web-based communications. SSL capability is built into server
hardware, but it requires a Digital ID in order to be functional.
Using our Digital ID and SSL technology, I Sell Homes, Inc. ensures secure
data transmission over the Internet.
21. Choice/Opt-Out. This site gives users the following options for removing their information
from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer
receive our service. You can send email to info@ISellHomes.com.
22. Correct/Update. This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying
information previously provided. You can send email to email info@ISellHomes.com