Effective Date: October 1, 2012
1. Parties. The parties to this Agreement are you, and the owner and operator of this web site: I Sell Homes.com, ("Isellhomes.com"). All references to "we", "us", "this web site" or "this site" shall be construed to mean I Sell Homes.com.
4. Restrictions. Except as expressly authorized herein by the parties originating from this site, you may not copy, modify, distribute, download, display, transfer, post, or transmit this site or its content in any form without I Sell Homes.com's prior permission.
5. Prohibited Activities. The following activities are also expressly prohibited without I Sell Homes.com's prior permission: any non-personal or commercial use, except as may be provided in any separate agreement by the parties or separate agreement originating with this site; use of any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy this site or any of its content; "mirroring" this site or any content on any other server; collection or use of product listings, descriptions, or prices for a supplier of competitive or comparable products; and any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this site or otherwise interferes with its functioning.
6. Posting To This Site. We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a forum or chat-room) as confidential or proprietary. By posting information to this site, you agree that we may use that information without restriction. You may not post any infringing, threatening, defamatory, sexually graphic, inflammatory, profane, or other inappropriate material. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate.
7. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of interactive computer services under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings nor, nor do we assume any legal obligation or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
9. ECPA Notice. This web site treats email messages and other communications through this site as private. Exceptions are those permitted by law, included under the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2711 (the "ECPA"). The ECPA permits our limited ability to intercept and/or disclose electronic messages, including, for example (i) as necessary to operate our system or to protect our rights or property, (ii) upon legal demand (court orders, warrants, subpoenas), or (iii) where we receive information inadvertently which appears to pertain to the commission of a crime. This site is not considered a "secure communications medium" under the ECPA.
10. USA Patriot Act Notice. The U.S. federal USA Patriot Act ("USA Patriot Act") provides generally for the operator of a communication host and law enforcement to be able to monitor any content, upon request of the operator. We anticipate fully complying with all our obligations, and availing ourselves of all our rights, under the USA Patriot Act.
12. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyright in the content of this site is owned by I Sell Homes.com or others. Except for the limited rights granted above, all other rights are reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
13. Copyright Infringement; The Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice. This site is an Internet "service providerâ€ under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (DMC). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement
I Sell Homes.com, Inc.
865 N SR 434.
Altamonte Springs, Fl. 32714
Agent's Name/Email Address: To Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
14. Accuracy of Information and Disclaimer of Warranty. I Sell Homes.com has made every effort to present the content on this site accurately, but additions, deletions and changes may occur. Except as may be provided in any separate agreements originating from this site, products, services, and/or content on this site is provided as, and neither I Sell Homes.com nor its representatives make any representation or warranty with respect to such products, services, and/or content. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE AGREEMENT BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, I Sell Homes.com AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
15. Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will I Sell Homes.com or its affiliates have any liability with respect to any claims or damages (whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive) as a result of your access or use of (or inability to access or use) this site or its content, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You access and use this site at your own risk.
17. Participation In Promotions Of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site ("Advertisers"). Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each Advertiser.
18. Consumer Rights Information; Florida Civil Code. Pricing information may be posted as part of the ordering page(s) for this site. I Sell Homes.com maintains specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with Florida Civil Code. All correspondence should be addressed to I Sell Homes.com's agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
I Sell Homes.com, Inc.
865 N SR 434.
Altamonte Springs, Fl. 32714
Agent's Name/Email Address: Support - email: email@example.com
You may contact I Sell Homes.com with complaints and inquiries and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Division of Consumer Services may be contacted in writing at
Terry Lee Rhodes Building
2005 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL 32399-6500, or by telephone at 1-850-410-3800.
19. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrators decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Sanford, Florida, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Florida, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $500.00.
21. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Florida, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
22. Intended For Use In or out of The United States. This site is controlled and operated by I Sell Homes.com from its offices within the United States. I Sell Homes.com does not represent that this site is appropriate or available for use elsewhere; access to this site from locations where its contents are illegal is not authorized. If you access this site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk.
23. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond their reasonable control and without their fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.